Constant Companion

Tanner is a very helpful dog. He does many things for me. He picks up everything I deop. closes doors, turns on and off lights and even takes off my socks. I appreciate all that Tanner does for me, but one of my favorite thing about having a service dog is that we are always together. My special canine is my constant companion. We go everywhere together.
On the go - Riding the bus.

Cowboy Tanner at a picnic.

Tanner at Church.

While it is certainly a blessing to have my buddy with me at all times, the best is the precious reality that God promises to always be with us:

Matthew 28:20 (New American Standard Bible)


20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Hebrews 13:5-6 (New American Standard Bible)

5Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

6so that we confidently say,

"THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID.







Comments

Your blog is a huge blessing MB... God is good ALL the time!!!!!! Tanner and you are made for one another!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador