Closing the Door on the Storms in Life

Tanner typically enjoys going outside. He usually happily goes out the door and bounds into the yard.. Not so this morning. We had quite a bad storm with torrential rain. When I opened the door to let him go outside, he stared at the downpour, and then looked back at me as if to say: "Are you kidding me? I'm not going ouy in that weather!" As if to make his point, Tanner then proceeded to firmly close the door. I don't blame him. It is much nicer to stay in a safe, dry and comfortable place.

Storms will come in life. God promises to protect us.
We may face trouble and trial but we can trust our loving God. We may have problems but we can rest in God's unfailing love. Close the door on the storm and take shelter in God's goodness.

Psalm 4:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8In peace I will both lie down and sleep,
For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador