Source of Hope God Makes All Things Possible

The page feom my Hope Calendar for today is mysteriously missing. I wanted to be consistent and faithful to post a daily dose of hope so I decided to search for an appropriate inspiring quote.

I found this encouraging thought about the topic of hope on a website titled Finest Quotes
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
 
I also found that a friend posted this on Facebook today: "For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)  Wow! That should certainly give us hope. With God - that is the key. He is the source of all reason to hope and the power to bring everything to pass. Nothing is impossiple - He is completely
 able to do any thing
 
There is no need to be hopeless. Whatever the situation -It is not too difficult "with God".
 
That missing page caused me to be reminded of God's miraculous power.

Comments

Jessica said…
great post! thank you for sharing your thoughts! LOVE that verse :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador