Doses of Hope

Hebrews 6:19
Amplified Bible (AMP)
19 [Now] we have this [hope] as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot [a]break down under whoever steps out upon it—a hope] that reaches [b]farther and enters into [the very certainty of the Presence] within the veil,
 
It has occurred to me from time to time, that I never explained why I entitled my blog Hope Harbor.
To put it simply - Hope is confident expectation and a Harbor is a safe place to be anchored. The Bible tells us that hope is an anchor fr the soul. I want to live securely confident in the One Who is trustworthy.
I have a calendar with daily quotes and Bible verses to inspire hope. I have decided to regularly post them on my blog so readers can have doses of hope.

I chose the following Scripture and inspirational quotefor this first day of the New Year:



Romans 15:13

English Standard Version (ESV)
13 May the God of hope fill you with all (A)joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

“The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started.”

-         Norman Cousins

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador