God Has Good Plans

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This verse was on my daily Hope calendar for today. I did quote it in a recent post,(http://hopeharbor.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-things-do-work-together-for-good.html ) ,but a precious promise is worth repeating ... and believing!

Such a power-packed proclamation. It contains much on which to meditate and place our hope and confidence.

God Himself is stating emphatically that He intends for us to grow in strength and increase in His blessings. He has a wonderful design and destiny for us.We need to receive instruction and direction to properly position ourselves for His good plan to be fulfilled.  It gives me hope that indeed "the best is yet tocome."

I awoke this morning with the song "Shout to the Lord" in my mind. I had to look it up. It is a great song that inspires praise and worship. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn5CMSSAx_c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador