Happy Birthday Tanner!


Today is my beloved dog Tanner's birthday. It's a nice time to reflect on how special he is, and how grateful I am to have him as an important part of my life. It's also a good excuse to "brag" about him and share some favorite pictures:
This is when we first met. I can hardly believe it has been three years already! Tanner won my heart right away

 He can be quite silly!
Tanner loves to play...
But he does his job when I need him - a very talented dog indeed!
He closes the door

                                                           Tanner turns on and off lights

And we have even had the opportunity to teach children  about service dogs.

Tanner is excellent at many things ... But he is BEST at being a faithful canine companion

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday M R T! :)
-Rhonda
Anonymous said…
Awesome!!!!!!!! This is Claudia... Happy Birthday Tanner!!!!!!!
((((((((Mary Beth and Tanner)))))))))
Nancy said…
Happy Birthday Tanner! Great Pictures Mary Beth!

Blessings, Nancy
Frisky Dog said…
Happy Birthday Tanner. We loved meeting your special pal!
Frisky Dog Team
Jeanie said…
I know it's your birthday Tanner, but stay away from the Chocolate Cake!
Jeanie Smith
MaryBeth said…
Tanner appreciates all of the kind birthday greetings (and so do I)!
Marilyn said…
Happy birthday, Tanner. What a gift you are to Mary Beth!

Love, The Handler Family
MaryBeth said…
Yes, Tanner is indeed a gift to me... As are special friends like you!

Popular posts from this blog

Ambassador

Tanner the Star