God Knows...

Another quote from my hope calender"

God knows everything about us. And He cares about everything. Moreover, He can manage every situation. And He loves us! Surely this is enough to open the wellsprings of joy ... And joy is always a source of strength.
-- Hannah Whitall Smith

I awoke early this morning with this phrase wchoing in my mind: "Jesus Lamb of God, worthyis Your name..."

I knew it was from a worship song which contains many very importan lines including this one: "...Lord to give up, I'd be a fool..."

May we contintinue to find grace and strength to persevere assured that God knows. And He cares.


Here is a link to a music video of this inspiring song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVVkf5DqX8

Here is a copy of the complete lyrics:

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
I'm seeking You like a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name

Taking my cross my sin my shame
Raising again I praise Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I run dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net ]


Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name

Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I run dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name, lets go
Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador