Tanner the Star

As I had mentioned, Tanner and I had the privilege to talk to kids about service dogs. It was quite enjoyable.

The children were an eager interested audience!

I tried my best to explain what a benefit Tanner is to me.

Tanner is indeed a special star demonstrating some of the things he does for me.

 The teacher has a blog and posted an entry about the event. I'm sharing it with you in case you're interested:


http://klette2.blogspot.com/2010/04/marybeth-and-tanner-come-to-visit.html

Who could have thought that I would be blessed with such a beautiful service dog and together we would do something which I love ... interact with children.

Comments

Nancy said…
Great Pictures!
You Both Look Fantastic!!!
Nancy said…
Mrs. Klette's Blog and Story was very nice
Pat T. said…
I really enjoyed seeing this. I can imagine it would be memorable to the kids and an experience to help them be more understanding of service dogs and their masters when they see them.
Carol Walker said…
What a special time! Can you come to British Home sometime? I know the folks would love it.
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful opportuninty and experience for the children, teacher and for yourself and Tanner! I love the photos and enjoyed reading Mrs. Kette's blog posting about your visit to the school. I think the residents of various care facilities would benefit from your presentation, as well. kk
Anonymous said…
Super fun MB. Love the pictures of the kids (I zoomed in). A couple of them looked like they wanted to jump up and pet Tanner. I totally understand... I get the same urge and I have to remind myself all the time that I can't just pet hime whenever. God bless you MB. Your friend, Mrs. R.I.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Ambassador