We are Completely Known

Blog
“Lord, all my desire is before You; And my sighing is not hidden from You.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭38:9‬ ‭NASB‬‬

God truly knows us. He completely understands us and is aware of the desires of our hearts, our deepest longings even our secret dreams. 
Once a very dear friend of mine shared with me her secret dream. When she told me her treasured hope, I was honored that she trusted me. However I was not surprised by what she told me. I love my friend very much and I know her well. Because of my care for her I pay attention. Therefore even though she thought she was taking a risk in divulging something she had been cherishing in her heart I already knew it.
How much more our Heavenly Father in His kindness and wisdom understands us. He created us. He is all knowing and completely aware of who we are. 
He has known us forever and has a purpose to fulfill through us. 

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5
An amazing thing about our relationship with God it’s not only does he understand our secrets He is willing to reveal secrets to us. 
Psalm 25/14
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. 
Sometimes we feel we don’t even know ourselves but God knows us. If we asked the question who am I the answer is we belong to God.
Who Am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador