Security

Isaiah 46:4 New International Version (NIV)

Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
May  I confess that sometimes I grow weary and fret about the prospect for my future. However, it is vital that we all remember that God promises that we can be secure in Him.

 Our circumstances can be unsettling causing us to waver but God‘s love is steadfast and secure. I love the promise above from Isaiah that reminds us that even if we falter God will be faithful to carry us.

 The love of the Lord is vast and his faithfulness is deep and never ending.

https://youtu.be/0OBRvxrzhqs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador