Even when we have no words God knows


God knows exactly what we need even when we can’t express it.

Romans 8:26-27 New International Version (NIV)
26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

My beloved Tanner does not seem to be feeling well. He’s very fatigued and breathing heavily. Excessive panting concerns me a lot. I find myself wishing he had words so he could tell me the reason for his distress. 

Dr. Alexis Newman of Partners and Paws Veterinary Services is coming to see Tanner tomorrow. I hope she can identify and treat his problem so that he can be healthy and happy.

My concern for Tanner’s well-being, wishing he could communicate to me causes me to be grateful that we have a loving heavenly father who not only identifies our needs but he is also willing and able to meet them.
Matthew 6:7-9
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
Philippians 4:19
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

 At those times when we are at a loss for words, we want to hear God speak.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador