Inspirations from Special Days Series

 I ‘ve been a little behind on posting on my blog. I like to share the thoughts that come to my mind in case they could be an encouragement for someone else. Recently we have had some holidays that could have some significance and bring to mind thoughts about our relationship with God. 

On June 14 it was flag day. When I saw neighbors demonstrating patriotism by displaying the American flag on their property, it caused me to think of the significance and symbolism that a national flag can represent. When we display the flag or carry it or even simply view it, it calls to mind patriotism and allegiance to the country it represents. 

It came to mind that there is a verse in the Bible that proclaims His banner over me is love. That made me think how wonderful it is to have devotion for a good God who flies the Banner of love for me! 


“He has brought me to his banquet hall, And his banner over me is love.”

‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭2‬:‭4‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


https://bible.com/bible/100/sng.2.4.NASB1995


It also made me think that I want to live in such away that I am an ambassador for Christ and noble and loyal representative of our gracious King. 

“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


https://bible.com/bible/100/2co.5.20.NASB1995


Here is a little lively song to remind us of the banner of God’d  love.

https://youtu.be/WZIdL8tHWl8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Ambassador

Tanner the Star