Guarantee

It's a great thing to be assured that we can depend on someyhing.

Not quite three weeks ago I received my long awaited new wheelchair. As I was getting adjusted to my new chair, I noticed a problem with the electronics. Frequently an error message would pop up with beeping and the wheelchair would come to an abrupt stop. The technicians suspect a short in the joystick. A new part must be obtained from the manufacturer. So I am back in my old mode of mobility.

Though my new equipment is still under warranty there was no promise that could prevent its failure.

I am glad that there is something or rather Someone we can truly count on.

Ephesians 1:13-15 (Amplified Bible)
13In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit.

14That [Spirit] is the guarantee of our inheritance [the firstfruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage], in anticipation of its full redemption and our acquiring [complete] possession of it--to the praise of His glory.

God is faithful and through His Spirit we are assured of the hope of heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador