Christmas Jars

I regret that I did not post this earlier.
Recently I saw on TV this guy talking about a book he had written called The Christmas Jars. He desceibed collecting spare change and daily putting it in a jar and then giving it anonymously to someone in need.

Click on title link to visit the Christmas jars website.


And here's a Youtube video discussing examples of implementing the custom of Christmas Jars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f30sNAr4rKo&NR=1 (Because I am still unable to post active links, you may need to copy and paste into your web address bar).

Christmas is swiftly approaching but don't assume it's too late. For many, every little bit of cash will help.

Please let me know what you think and if there is anything I can do to help.

Comments

Faith said…
Oh, I thought the link thing had gotten fixed. Directly above and to the right of the box you type in should be two tabs. Compose and edit HTML. Try clicking on compose and then try posting a link again. That may be it.
(Cool hit counter by the way!)
MaryBeth said…
I will continue to try and insert active links into the body of blog posts. Did you notice though the title of this post is a link that will take you to the Christmas Jars website?

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador