Endure Adjustments

Change even when positive can cause discomfort. Something new may require adjustment.

I have a new wheelchair. I like it a lot. It is more compact and has greater ease of maneuverability. And I like its shiny blue color. My seating system fits me well and has a side support to prevent me from slumping over to the left. The improvement in my posture is sure to be beneficial to my health and ability to function as well as my appearance. However, sitting up straight is not without consequence. I have quite a back ache. I hope this pain is temporary as my muscles adjust to being corrected into a better position.

Adapting to change is not always easy but it is usually worthwhile.

As we are facing challenges in life, ask God for the grace to endure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador