Marvelous Makeover

Yesterday I posted about coming home from the hospital and the joy it is to be back in my very own house. The happiness was made even sweeter by the kindness and generosity of my talented friends who did an "extreme makeover" of my bedroom. I am so pleased with how it turned out, and of course very grateful for all of their labor. My words would be inadequate to describe how lovely it is and so insufficient to express my gratitude.

As has been said, a picture is worth a thousand words. I now have some photos to share of my remodeled bedroom:
New carpet, nightstand and curtains. Soothing new wall color
 
 

New dresser and mirror




I had this bookcase, but it seems to fit even better in the rennovated space. Long mirror is new too.
New quilt and pillows. And that is my SureHands lift that gets me in and out of bed.
 
 
It is so pleasant and refreshing to have my new comfortable bedroom. As I am filled with thankfulness for the overhaul my kind friends did for my home, I am also reminded how good it is that God can transform our hearts and our lives. He indeed can make "All Things New"

Here is a link to a song that reminds us of the creative power and care of God.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoiVeXZu4Yk


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador