God’s Word Provides Answers

 “May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word; So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:41-42‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


https://bible.com/bible/100/psa.119.41-42.NASB1995

These verses prompt me to think that the more secure we are in the reality that God loves us and is very kind and grants to us life forever and, the more we can be stable and unaffected by negative opinions of others. 

In our society today there are many ideologies and practices that are directly contrary to God‘s word. We can be steadfast in the truth as we continue to immerse ourselves in scripture and steadfastly stand for it God‘s principles and trust in His grace  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador