He Will Not Abandon Me

A core fear resurfaced recently   What’s at the core is the hard stuff where the seeds that reproduce exist   I’ve been painfully reminded of what is deeply at my core. I fear that nobody REALLY wants me. I will be abandoned and alone I suppose that there  could be a myriad of reasons why such a painful philosophy is rooted in my heart.   Why I feel this way is a question that could be examined. However, it seems a more important question is whether that belief that’s a deeply rooted in me is true. Until I dig deep and honestly address the interior central beliefs I will continue to be weak and wobbly, subject to emotional instability dictated by the whims of a cruel enemy to my soul. I may also be vulnerable to having my sense of  well-being subject to the changing circumstances of life. 

I need to embark on a quest for truth to uproot lies and establish my identity on a foundation that is firm and unshakable

I find comfort in the reality that regardless of my feelings being “prone to wander “ Jesus will be with me

“…being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” [Josh 1:5] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say, “The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?” [Ps 27:1; 118:6]”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭AMP‬‬

https://youtu.be/unLKmJJPExk?si=qCQX6cfUVQo4omCK  




Comments

Pat said…
It takes guts to dig for the real deal of what's going on. God bless and help you in every way. I'm so proud of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Role Models