Happy Happy Happy New Year!

I earnestly hope that this year is filled with abundant blessings. In addition it is my desire that we be on track as it seems God wants to accelerate His plans and purpose.

Many of us at this time of year have hope to start afresh. We set goals and even dare to dream.

I have several areas in which I want to have renewed vision, expectation and determination.

  • Cultivate a deeper and more genuine faith - Bible study, prayer, worhip

  • Explore avenues for service - Joni and Friends, Make A Wish, school

  • Exercise and improve the craft and art of writing - blog, journal, children's stories

  • Enhance knowledge and improve skills - vocabulary, Spanish, knitting

  • Resume healthier lifestyle - nutrition, hydration and exercise
Accountability partnership is beneficial. I welcome any input or support you would offer to keep me steadfast with these goals.

Furthermore, I would be honored if you would share with me any aspirations you may have.

May God richly bless you in 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador