Wonderful Banner

 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Song of Solomon 2:4

It’s flag day here in the United States. This commemoration made me realize that a flag is a symbol of a nation. It can remind us of patriotism it can remind us why we have allegiance to that particular government or country. The flag of the United States has 13 red and white stripes, reminding us of the 13 founding colonies That were formed for liberty and freedom. The red and white makes me think of the purity of their purpose and the sacrifice that was paid to make it so and then there are 50 stars in a blue background representing the 50 distinct states in our union. I am grateful for our nation and all the God provides for us here. As I reflected upon this, I thought of an even more important banner, the banner of the Lord’s love I am grateful to be protected and be devoted to such a wonderful banner.


https://youtu.be/45YyAlJXxmA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Role Models