God our Help in Suffering

Psalm 30:1-3



“I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my enemies rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.”

There are times in life when we experience difficulties and suffering. At those times, we have many questions and are in need of God’s grace and help   I have personal experience of knowing God‘s faithfulness in the midst of rough times. 

 When life is hard, we are prone to ask why?. I’d like to propose there are better questions such as: who is God in the midst of this? Who am I? What can I learn about myself? How can I respond?

Below is a link to slides used in a presentation I made on the topic of suffering. Scripture verses are included and an inspiring song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner the Star

Ambassador